What is Organic Chocolate Pea Protein Powder?
Plain Nutrition Organic Chocolate Pea Protein is a very popular all natural organic chocolate vegan protein powder. Made from Canadian Organic Yellow Split Peas, it’s a great plant-based alternative to dairy.
Benefits of Almost Plain Pea Chocolate
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Hypoallergenic (free from lactose, gluten, dairy, egg and soy)
- Organic and Non-GMO (pesticide-free and free of all chemical residues)
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners, or colours
- No sugars added
- Source of 3 essential nutrients
- Source of Calcium, Magnesium & Iron
- 20 grams of protein, 4.5 grams of BCAA per serving
- rich chocolate with neutral mellow taste of peas
Blend Almost Plain Pea chocolate protein powder into your favourite protein shakes and cold-pressed juices, or use it in healthy snacks like muffins, salad dressings, pancakes, and more!
Organic Pea Protein, Natural Plant-Based Chocolate Flavour, Organic Cocoa, Stevia, Sea Salt
Mix one and a half scoops of Almost Plain Pea in 8-12 oz of water, almond milk, or your favourite beverage.
For best results, use a shaker bottle or blender and shake or blend for approximately 10 – 20 seconds.
Premium Natural Plant-Based Flavours
All flavoured Plain Nutrition protein powders contain only the most premium all-natural plant-based flavours. We’ve gone to great lengths to source the healthiest plant-based flavours possible. We are extremely proud of it and we know you will be too.
Don’t be fooled by cheap potent-smelling, eye-burning and chemically-tasting supposedly “natural flavours” or “natural and artificial flavours” that burn your nostrils or eyeballs when you open the bag and have a mild chemical aftertaste or mild burning-type sensation in your throat. On top of these flavours being very cheap and extremely artificial, they’ve also been artificially perfumed with more chemicals called Aromatics that give you that potent smell sensation.
If a supposedly “natural product” smells like chemicals and tastes like chemicals, then as you had probably already suspected, it is chemicals.
PN Health Product Policy
Plain Nutrition is committed to providing protein powders that adhere to our Plain Nutrition Health Product Policy which means that all of our products be:
- Simple – minimal to no extra ingredients and absolutely never any additives, thickening agents, binding agents, preservatives, artificial flavours, colours, fillers, sugars or sugar alcohols
- Only natural ingredients
- Low calorie & nutritionally balanced
- Easy to digest and metabolize
- Low glycemic index and low inflammation in the body
- Free of chemical residues: pesticide/herbicide, hormones, antibiotics, organic-preservatives, and solvents
- Ultra-low or non-detectable sources of heavy metal contamination (arsenic, cadmium, mercury, lead, chromium)
- Free of primary allergens: aflatoxin, patulin, gluten, lectins, soy, peanut, corn
100% Biodegradable Packaging
Plain Nutrition packaging and labels are Shelf-Stable and will Decompose in a Home Compost or Biodegrade anywhere there are Microbes; In or On Soil, Landfills, Forests, Rivers, Lakes and Oceans.